Difference between revisions of "BittyBot"
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
Latest revision as of 09:12, 8 May 2016
BittyBot compares the US, UK, European and Canadian bitcoin markets.
The site is updated every 5 minutes to show all of the active peer-to-peer sellers and buyers from the following US, UK, European and Canadian bitcoin merchants and marketplaces:
- Anycoin Direct
- Canadian Bitcoins
- Coin Cafe
- Coinfloor Market
- Speedy Bitcoin
- Yacuna Direct
It also shows the following US, UK, European and Canadian bitcoin exchanges and other exchanges which trade in USD, GBP, EUR or CAD.
- Coinbase Exchange
- In Bitcoin We Trust (IBWT)
- Quadriga CX
- The Rock Trading
All traders are listed in order of price with the lowest first. Traders who are willing to deal with new customers (i.e. no previous trades or reputation required) are indicated with a small orange tick next to their name.
Each trader is also given a reputation rating (0-100). For traders on BitBargain the rating is taken from BitBargain's own BitRating system and for LocalBitcoins the rating is taken from their own Feedback score system. For the other sites the rating is taken from the TrustScore provided by Trustpilot.
Other trader information such as the payment type accepted and the minimum/maximum BTC which is available for sale or to be bought is also displayed. It is possible to hover over a traders price to see the percentage margin compared to the current CoinDesk BPI price.
All of this aggregated information can be re-sorted, and searched directly from within the web browser. A list of US bitcoin sellers is here, UK bitcoin sellers here, European bitcoin sellers here and Canadian bitcoin sellers here. All online US buyers here , UK buyers here, European buyers here, and Canadian buyers here.
US bitcoin exchange and others which trader in USD are listed here. UK bitcoin exchanges and other exchanges which trade in GBP are listed here, European exchanges and others which trade in Euros here and Canadian exchanges and others which trade in Canadian Dollars here.
BittyBot on Twitter @Bitty_Bot tweets the most reputable UK seller (Rating is 95 or above) with the current lowest price who accepts UK Bank Transfer and who is willing to sell to new customers.
- BittyBot (on Twitter) launched Dec 14, 2013.
- BittyBot.co.uk Website launched Jan 23, 2014.
- Speedy Bitcoin added to Website Apr 8, 2014.
- Sell Bitcoin page added to Website Apr 30, 2014.
- Bitcoin123 added to Website Jun 6, 2014.
- UK bitcoin exchanges added to Website Aug 4, 2014.
- Cryptopay added to Website Aug 18, 2014.
- Coinduit added to Website Sep 26, 2014.
- ZipZap added to Website Oct 30, 2014.
- GBP trading bitcoin exchanges added to Website Nov 19, 2014.
- Yacuna Direct added to Website Jan 3, 2015.
- igot added to Website Feb 25, 2015.
- BittyBot.co Website launched 11 Mar, 2015.
- BittyBot Canada launched 2 Jun, 2015.
- BittyBot US launched, 10 Aug, 2015.