F2Pool is a Chinese mining pool, also referred to as "Discus Fish". The pool opened on May 5, 2013. This name stems from the time before the pool had an English interface. At the time they were known only by their coinbase signature, which is 七彩神仙鱼 (Discus Fish), the nickname of one of the operators.
- Stratum mining protocol
- PPS at 4%
- Port 25 and Port 80 mining
- Daily automatically payout
- Minimum withdrawal at 0.001 BTC, 0.01 LTC, 0.01 ZEC or 0.1 ETH
- Customized coinbase string to honor block founders
- Servers in mainland China: Beijing, Qingdao, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and U.S.
- Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and English language user interface
- Website: https://www.f2pool.com/
- Official English thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700411.0