F2Pool is a Chinese mining pool, also referred to as "Discus Fish". The pool opened on May 5, 2013. This name stems from the time before the pool had an English interface. At the time they were known only by their coinbase signature, which is 七彩神仙鱼 (Discus Fish), the nickname of one of the operators.
- 30 coins supported
- Stratum mining protocol
- PPS+ at 2.5% for BTC
- Daily automatically payout once reached the threshold.
- Minimum withdrawal at 0.005 BTC, 0.02 LTC, 0.1 ZEC or 0.1 ETH
- Servers in: US, EU and China
- English, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese language user interface
- Website: https://www.f2pool.com/
- FAQ: https://blog.f2pool.com/en/help/category/faq-en
- Threshold and fee per coin: https://blog.f2pool.com/en/faq-en/the-threshold-for-each-coin
- Stratum servers per coin: https://blog.f2pool.com/en/faq-en/f2pool-pool-info-en
- Official English thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700411.0