According to the forums thread, this project no longer works as of bitcoind version 0.6.
The last edit in the gitorious repository was Saturday July 16 2011.
- getinfo shows state of bitcoin. CONNECTING (to the network), DOWNLOADING (first time downloading of block chain), RUNNING (normal).
- transaction lists shows current balance after transaction.
- get file size of currently downloaded blocks (to update progress bar).
First time startup
A modal dialog should appear on QBitcoin's first run showing the block download progress out of total existing blocks. The dialog will say 'Initialising [XXXXX ] 24 mins' before QBitcoin's main window opens. Genjix 13:59, 4 February 2011 (GMT)
- libbitcoin or libbitcoin++ API.
- Python bindings using Cython.
- QBitcoin written in PySide.
Genjix 13:59, 4 February 2011 (GMT)
Enable user to create an account on remote service which generates public/prive gpg keys. User then uses QBitcoin and application synchronises encrypted wallet.dat with the remote server. If the user wishes to restore their wallet.dat then they click 'Restore wallet' and it prompts for login/pass and re-downloads gpg keys + wallet. User has the option to enter their own custom SSH server or not use it at all. Genjix 14:03, 4 February 2011 (GMT)