Could you please add the exchange service 247exchange.com to this list https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Buying_Bitcoins_(the_newbie_version) ? 247exchange is a fixed-rate exchange. Accepting credit & debit cards, bank wire transfer, SEPA, express cash transfers (through MoneyPolo system and its partners), etc. Also, coin.mx seems dead, so, I guess, it's better to remove it from the list. Thanks.
Can you at least consult with me
...before editing "every" thing I write. Isn't that the point of this being a community wiki and not a centralized wiki?
Why did you rename the PS Coin page (see how I'm consulting first before just undo-ing)?
Additionally, I changed the "planned" template you edited back to "soon" which I originally had made - there is a very literal distinction between those words. Planned would imply uncertainty. We've already tackled the sufficient regulatory hurdles necessary, minus one additional step which we're in the process of completing now.
- Is PS Coin really called "PS Coin - incentivized exchange"? They write that down as their name all the time? If it is, go ahead and put it back.
- Also, "Planned" does not imply uncertainty. It is only used when implementation is imminent. Taras (talk) 14:37, 9 February 2015 (UTC)
- Do you think we should keep the "soon" template or otherwise distinguish scheduled implementations from dry internal speculation? Taras (talk) 14:26, 11 February 2015 (UTC)
One thing that might cause trouble: Mark started bitcoin.it and tried to get everyone to move to it, but there was a period of time when it was uncertain whether the community would want to switch from the old wiki to this one, so the two wikis competed for a time (perhaps as long as a month or two). Therefore, there might be some edit conflicts that can't be easily resolved. Then again, both wikis had very low activity at the time, so maybe there won't be any conflicts. theymos (talk) 06:41, 8 March 2015 (UTC)
- I've trimmed any revisions that occurred after Mark started bitcoin.it, leaving the ones that were present in the text that you imported in 2010. I'm pretty sure everything will be alright. Taras (talk) 15:52, 10 March 2015 (UTC)
Comparison of VPS providers list
I see the list of hosting providers providing VPS is disappeared because there is no body to take care. If it is possible, Can I take the charge of that page ?
I promise that I will not be biassed and I will be neutral to the list. — Preceding unsigned comment added by RockHoster (talk • contribs) at 15:34, 1 May 2015 (UTC)
- It disappeared because it was a useless soapbox, not because nobody took care of it. Taras (talk) 13:29, 1 June 2015 (UTC)
Adding new exchanges
Could you please add our exchange service 247exchange.com to the list? We're fixed-rate exchange. We accept credit & debit cards (prepaid ones are also supported), bank wire transfer, SEPA, express cash transfers (through MoneyPolo system and its partners), etc. Our service is easy-to-use, even for newbies, having 24/7 support and detailed knowledgebase. No need to create additional payment accounts or wallets with our service. Verification is required. The service isn't available in USA yet. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Soldier (talk • contribs) at 06:49, 30 May 2015 (UTC)
- Which list are you referring to? Taras (talk) 13:29, 1 June 2015 (UTC)
Buying Bitcoins (the newbie version)
- I don't like where the page is going in general. Honestly I think it should be removed or trimmed heavily. I'll be on the IRC channel some time to discuss this. Taras (talk) 03:31, 21 June 2015 (UTC)
What Happened with AnonCleanCoin page?
- Sorry, but new mixing services are not welcome on the wiki. They are almost always of fraudulent or otherwise malicious intent, and are made obsolete by CoinJoin/DarkWallet anyways. I hope you understand; if your service becomes notable or trusted in the future, then it may warrant a page here. Taras (talk) 17:30, 29 July 2015 (UTC)
We wanted to check if you could add us to some of the following pages?
-https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Trading_bitcoins -https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Help:Getting_started -https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Buying_Bitcoins_(the_newbie_version) -https://de.bitcoin.it/wiki/Erste_Schritte
Cubits is operational for more than a year now, we are known manly for our wallet, and direct buy options that allow almost instant BTC conversion. We were covered by Techcrunch, International Business Times and others. Recently we enabled Bitcoin withdrawals on 4000 ATMs in Poland...
Listing us would be really appreciated.
Comparison of cryptocurrencies
I've made significant edits on Comparison of cryptocurrencies. Should the Bitcoin Testnet's be on the list? I removed them. If you think they should be on the list then we should add that as a criteria to be listed. --Davidhedlund (talk) 21:16, 6 June 2017 (UTC)