Social media accounts
Would it be okay to extend this template with social media fields? e.g. BCT, facebook, twitter, youtube, weibo, QQ - TheRealSteve (talk) 23:27, 7 March 2015 (UTC)
- And also: slogan/motto - TheRealSteve (talk) 17:02, 8 March 2015 (UTC)
- I think we should make little button/badge icons on the bottom for this, and that we should probably only use the most relevant platforms (maybe just BCT & Twitter?). Taras (talk) 20:27, 14 March 2015 (UTC)
- Oh go figure, I totally missed this comment. Will have to review my notifications. I just added a bunch that are the most popular. I did decide to leave QQ and Skype off, as those are direct contact methods and I feel like that could be abused too easily.
- Actually came here to ask if there was a specific reason why the SocialMedia template parameter btctid is fed in this template via a parameter named bitcointalk. If there's no particular reason, maybe we could decide on one for both templates? :) TheRealSteve (talk) 00:24, 14 April 2015 (UTC)
- That was done for backward compatibility. We can make the templates accept either one, though. ;) Taras (talk) 01:41, 16 April 2015 (UTC)
- True that TheRealSteve (talk) 23:05, 16 April 2015 (UTC)