A hosted EWallet in which all that is needed to access and spend the funds in the wallet is the website address (URL). Also referred to as Easy Wallet and EasyWallet.
This allows the service to be used anonymously, without needing even an e-mail address. The site includes a caveat warning about its use:
Easywallet.org does not aspire to be a Bitcoin bank and as such can only provide a medium level of security. Please do not store more than some spare change here.
- Web wallet
- Mobile app
- Send bitcoins to any email address securely
- Fresh wallet with the funds is created and the link is send to the receiver. If the receiver doesn't access the URL within two weeks, funds are returned to the sender.
- Email address not stored on the server, only used for sending the email.
- Easy to use currency conversions.
- Create coupons nominated in any currency (EUR, USD, etc)
- Currency conversion done when the coupon redeemed
- Perfect for selling bitcoins for cash and vending machines
- Dead man's switch
- After defined period of inactivity, bitcoins will be sent to predefined address
The site was announced on April 6, 2012.
- EasyWallet.org Website (create new wallet)
- EasyWallet.org FAQ
- Easywallet.org-tools project on GitHub
- bitcoin_spammer How to use easywallet.org API to spam bitcoins to multiple email addresses
- Easywallet.org iPhone HOWTO
- Easywallet.org Android HOWTO