From Bitcoin Wiki
The simple New Zealand currency exchange site serving those trading between bitcoins and NZD
NZD Deposits and Withdrawals
- Make a cash deposit (NZD) into the bitNZ bank account (Westac) with the particulars from the receipt BitNZ will provide.
- To withdraw currency simply specify your New Zealand bank account number.
Bitcoin Deposits and Withdrawals
- Deposit bitcoins to the bitcoin address created for your account.
- To withdraw Bitcoins simply specify a valid Bitcoin address to send to.
- Trade Commission: 0.5%
- BTC Deposit: none
- BTC Withdrawal: 0.0005 BTC (See Transaction_fees for more information)
- NZD Deposit: none (deposits from New Zealand banks only)
- NZD Withdrawal: none (withdrawals to New Zealand banks only)
The exchange was announced on September 12, 2011.