From Bitcoin Wiki
- 03 – The genesis block is established by Satoshi Nakamoto.
- 09 – Bitcoin v0.1 is released on the cryptography mailing list and mining begins.
- 11 – Block 78 is the first to be mined by a known individual other than Satoshi.
- 12 – The first transaction occurs between Satoshi and Hal Finney.
- 05 – New Liberty Standard publishes the earliest exchange rates based on cost of production.
- 12 – Satoshi releases Bitcoin v0.2.
- 30 – The difficulty adjusts for the first time, rising from 1 to 1.18 on block 32256.