Could you remove bitcoin fog advertisment from bitcoin wiki, because it scammed a lot of people? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Pampa (talk • contribs) at 20:20, 5 March 2015 (UTC)
- See Talk:Bitcoin Fog --Taras (talk) 21:36, 5 March 2015 (UTC)
Can you at least consult with me
...before editing "every" thing I write. Isn't that the point of this being a community wiki and not a centralized wiki?
Why did you rename the PS Coin page (see how I'm consulting first before just undo-ing)?
Additionally, I changed the "planned" template you edited back to "soon" which I originally had made - there is a very literal distinction between those words. Planned would imply uncertainty. We've already tackled the sufficient regulatory hurdles necessary, minus one additional step which we're in the process of completing now.
— Preceding unsigned comment added by Bliljerk101 (talk • contribs) at 23:41, 8 February 2015 (UTC)
- Is PS Coin really called "PS Coin - incentivized exchange"? They write that down as their name all the time? If it is, go ahead and put it back.
- I just feel the distinction would help in this case, since it's radically different than other exchanges (no other exchanges have an incentivized algorithm like PS Coin - it really should be in a category of its own) Bliljerk101 (talk) 18:29, 11 February 2015 (UTC)
- Also, "Planned" does not imply uncertainty. It is only used when implementation is imminent. Taras (talk) 14:37, 9 February 2015 (UTC)
- "Planned" implies the inherent uncertainty of any future event. Until it happens, it is always uncertain. --Luke-jr (talk) 06:09, 11 February 2015 (UTC)
- Do you think we should keep the "soon" template or otherwise distinguish scheduled implementations from dry internal speculation? Taras (talk) 14:26, 11 February 2015 (UTC)
- Luke-jr, Thanks for your input here. Taras, I think there is no reason to not keep both templates. However, in the case of PS Coin the "Soon" template should be used. Other exchanges may appropriately need to use a "planned" template instead. Bliljerk101 (talk) 18:29, 11 February 2015 (UTC)