Avalon project have three different ASIC, named A3256, A3255, A3233, have two type of bitcoin transaction machines. Avalon1 and Avalon2. right now Avalon project people working very hard on third generation machine. named Avalon3. it is 2U size, using the newest 40nm ASIC, (7GHS/chip, 0.7Watt/G).
After one year of Avalon project started, Yifu Guo(Bitsyncom) left Avalon project. The Canaan Creative (founded by ngzhang) have full in charge of the project running from 2014 and EHash.com(The online shop that accept Bitcoin) was part of Canaan Creative.
|For users||For developers||For businesses|
- Valkir's Comprehensive Avalon Avalon4 Setup
- Dogie's Comprehensive Avalon Avalon4 Setup
- Avalon ASIC users thread
- Avalon MM (miner manager) development thread
- Avalon Gen2&3 ASIC users thread
- Avalon authorized e-shop EHash.com online
- Avalon4 (A3222, 28nm, ~25GHS, ~0.6W/G) sample chips available here: EHash.com
- Dogie's Comprehensive Avalon Avalon3 Setup
- Dogie's Comprehensive Avalon Avalon2 Setup
Join us on Reddit this Thursday, April 9, at 9am Eastern Standard Time. We will use the ID=AvalonBTC. The website: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA
This is your chance to ask Ngzhang anything about the Bitcoin mining in China, Bitcoin in China, Any question of Avalon project(and anything else you like). Make sure to mark it on your calendar. Ngzhang will answer questions for 90 minutes. Get your questions ready!