A GUI frontend for Windows. Developed in cooperation with bitcoin pool 50BTC
- Only username and password to start mining on 50BTC pool.
- Miner automatically detects video cards and other OpenCL platforms installed on your computer.
- If there is no necessary OpenCL platform, you will get a download link.
- Automatic start of mining with the optimal hardware settings.
- Ability to work in the advanced mode so you can customize all mining settings.
- Widget contains basic information: speed, accepted and rejected shares.
- Instant payments from 50BTC pool to:
- - Bitcoin address
- - Mobile phone numbers
- - Yandex.Money
- - Liberty Reserve (USD)
- - Liberty Reserve (EUR)
- - QIWI
- - Webmoney (RUB)
- - VISA
- Ability to view the balance on the pools:
- - 50BTC
- - ABCPool
- - Bitclockers
- - BTC Guild
- - BTCMine
- - DeepBit
- - Eclipse_Mining_Consortium
- - Pool.itzod.ru
- - Pool.mkalinin.ru
- - Mt.Red
- - Ozco.in
- - Bitcoin Pooled Mining
- - Triplemining
Version 0.2.5 (02.10.2012):
- Logging of Diablo miner is improved
Version 0.2.4 (01.10.2012):
- Minor bugfixes related to payout destinations added
Version 0.2.3 (26.09.2012:
- The decrease error of the core frequency and memory of ATI/AMD graphics cards is fixed
- Error logging is improved
Version 0.2.2 (25.09.2012):
- Fixed bug control Fan and PowerControl
- Fixed start/stop all the miners in Simple mode
Version 0.2.1 (24.09.2012):
- Fixed closing process java.exe
- Fixed saving settings Diablo Miner
- Fixed selection of video cards with the same name
- Fixed overclock video cards ATI/AMD with the same name
Version 0.2 (21.09.2012):
- Overclock video cards ATI/AMD
Version 0.1 (14.09.2012):
- The first version of the program