From Bitcoin Wiki
A Secure Remote JSON-RPC BitCoin Wallet Management App Written in .Net.
- Full Featured GUI
- Ability to view/sort/filter transactions
- A full address book capability
- Ability to use the "Accounts" feature of bitcoin
- Sending Money
- Using memos/notes
- Using address book
- With variable optional fee
- A full "RPC Shell" as I call it, providing a commandline like interface to the bitcoin JSON-RPC API.
- Built-in SSH Functionality (not requiring outside SSH client or certificate app). That provides the following: (note SSH is disabled currently due to some bugs)
- Secure Encrypted Tunnel to the remote bitcoin host
- Uses an already trusted service (SSH), and the associated daemon, which are typically very secure.
- Limits potential attack vectors since on the bitcoin host, only SSH need be exposed. Making it virtually invisible (bitcoin is undetectable) to a potential attacker.
- Your authentication through the tunnel is done over the encrypted channel.
This project was first made available July 2, 2011.