From Bitcoin Wiki
“‘If you’re not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to hide.’ No! Because I do nothing wrong, I have nothing to show.” — nullius
- nullius <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Bitcoin Forum uid 976210
- Bitcoin addresses; tips welcome:
- PGP keys; please encrypt all correspondence:
- Github: nym-zone
- The bech32(1) utility for encoding/decoding of BIP 173 Bech32 strings and “Bravo Charlie” Addresses. (manpage, forum thread) Encode/decode hexadecimal strings with custom HRP, or “bc1” Bitcoin addresses. Special support for RFC 7686 .onion special-use domain names.
- The Nullian Bitcult ϐ bitcult.faith ϐ
There is only one Bitcoin.