A service that provides exchange allowing bitcoins to be purchased or to be spent through a variety of methods to cash out.
- Cash deposit at NAB, Commonwealth Bank, Westpac and ANZ.
- Online Payments Service (You provide the URL, Spend Bitcoins will make the payment)
- Bank transfer (AUD) to NAB, Commonwealth Bank, Westpac and ANZ.
- International bank wire transfer
- AustPost reloadable VISA (AUD)
- Bill Payment (Australian bill payment services)
- Fishpond (AUD)
- Coles Myer Group (redeemable at Coles Myer stores and others, in AUDs)
The service was launched on May 18, 2011. Also sometimes referenced as SpendBitcoins.
On August 7th, 2012, the service stopped support for U.S. retailers, citing the costs due to regulatory obstacles.
- SpendBitcoins.com web site