bitpotluck.com was a lottery game where the prize draw increases as more people play.
Features used to include include:
- Off-blockchain transactions powered by Inputs.io
- as above, instant entry (no waiting for blockchain confirmation) and no transaction fees
- no site registration required
- no win limits - pot size depends on the number of contributions per pot
- winners are paid out immediately after being selected
- choice of multiple entry fees from as little as 0.001 BTC for light play up to 1 BTC per entry for heavy hitters
- multiple pots with differing time limits for quick 10 minute draws to long 6 hour draws
- provably fair (of course)
Additional features added into the game are:
- pot starting balance increases after every payout
- first 2 contributors of any pot get 1 free ticket (an incentive to join)
- auto-updating on-screen (no page refreshing)
The winner takes 95% of the pot total, where 2% is left in the pot for the next draw. This enables the pot size to increase over time. The other 3% goes to covering hosting costs (and profit, if any).