- This offer still stands, despite your trolling. --Luke-jr 13:32, 23 February 2011 (GMT)
Tonal & Radial bitcoins
Hello, I noticed your contributions to the tonal bitcoin page. While it is perfectly fine for you to disagree with tonal bitcoin and to explain how tonal bitcoin may be more confusing than helping for most people, the way you did it was closer to trolling than contributing. The goal of this wiki is to let everyone contribute and provide neutral informations. Anyway has you have proven to be unable to contribute neutral informations about tonal bitcoins, I'd recommend you just ignore this subject. MagicalTux 02:47, 22 February 2011 (GMT)
- When it's to the point of making a spoof article, then yes, I would agree that's close to trolling. Please feel free to delete "Radial BitCoin", its message has already been understood by its intended audience. I'll stop knocking it, and we'll all be happy. Casascius 05:09, 22 February 2011 (GMT)
- @MT: sorry, but being neutral does not mean that you have to shut up whenever someone develops a theory that you think is useless and pointless. Casascius's idea of "Radial bitcoin" was ironical, and I do not think that he is trolling more than luke.
- You started this wiki, so you should decide and explain to us what its scope exactly is, and what is out of scope.
- If it turns out that things such as Tonal Bitcoin are NOT out of scope, I will stop participating
- ThomasV 08:32, 23 February 2011 (GMT)
- And if it turns out that Tonal users are not welcome in the BitCoin community, I will stop participating, and you will have alienated everyone who uses Tonal. Your mindless trolling is no different than declaring BitCoin for English speakers, and forbidding anyone from using it in any other language. If BitCoin wants to gain any kind of large-scale adoption, it needs to appeal to more than just a minority of libertarians and tax evaders. For people who prefer the Tonal number system, BitCoin can appeal by providing the ability for us to use a currency in our preferred number system. Otherwise, we might as all use US Dollars or whatever our local fiat currency happens to be, since there is no other benefit to using BitCoin for most people. --Luke-jr 13:32, 23 February 2011 (GMT)