Revision as of 04:05, 31 July 2022 by Nullius (Update link to ECC PGP key (same key as since 2017).)
“‘If you’re not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to hide.’ No! Because I do nothing wrong, I have nothing to show.” — nullius
- nullius <email@example.com>
- Bitcoin Forum uid 976210
- Bitcoin addresses; tips welcome:
- PGP key; please encrypt all correspondence: 0xC2E91CD74A4C57A105F6C21B5A00591B2F307E0C
- Github: nym-zone
- The bech32(1) utility for encoding/decoding of BIP 173 Bech32 strings and “Bravo Charlie” Addresses. (manpage, forum thread) Encode/decode hexadecimal strings with custom HRP, or “bc1” Bitcoin addresses. Special support for RFC 7686 .onion special-use domain names.
- The Nullian Bitcult ϐ bitcult.faith ϐ
There is only one Bitcoin.