“‘If you’re not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to hide.’ No! Because I do nothing wrong, I have nothing to show.” — nullius
- nullius <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- PGP: 0xC2E91CD74A4C57A105F6C21B5A00591B2F307E0C
Quotable Nullianism: “If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!” Please encrypt all correspondence.
- Tips: bc1qas0cuqzdr8r9rv2n6v0vd50vddcaz0ayl6kfe5
- Bitcoin Forum uid 976210
- Zcash since Sprout. Desiring zero-knowledge privacy since 2013.
- Github: nym-zone, nullianity.
- The bech32(1) utility for encoding/decoding of BIP 173 Bech32 strings and “Bravo Charlie” Addresses. (manpage, forum thread) Encode/decode hexadecimal strings with custom HRP, or “bc1” Bitcoin addresses. Special support for RFC 7686 .onion special-use domain names.
- The Nullian Bitcult ϐ bitcult.faith ϐ
There is only one Bitcoin.