OKPAY is an international eWallet service and a shopping cart interface / payment processing service.
OKPAY offers a direct Bitcoin deposit feature which allows users to use Bitcoin crypto-currency as a funding option.
Users convert Bitcoin to USD/EUR/etc. currency.
Merchants accept Bitcoin crypto-currency payments with OKPAY on their website without special settings and software. Received payments are automatically exchanged to USD/EUR/etc. on eWallet.
Users and Merchants can withdraw money anyway, including OKPAY Mastercard debit card.
OKPAY System is working with the major BTC stock exchanges (MTGOX and BTC-E). Therefore, customers can exchange BTC not only in OKPAY but also via MTGOX and BTC-E as well as withdraw it after using OKPAY.
OKPAY offers the following methods of Bitcoin cashing:
- Bank wire transfers
- OKPAY debit cards
- International money transfers
- Electronic Currencies
- Exchange partners
- Nov 2009 – company foundation
- Apr 2010 - launch of the integration system for online shops and internet businesses
- Dec 2010 - company has won online awards organized by the Australian forum on the Internet earnings CashFindForum.com in both nominations: «The best Payment System of 2010» & «The best Upcoming Project of 2010».
- Nov 2011 - OKPAY Company officially supporting Bitcoin e-currency deposits 
- Jan 2012 - OKPAY ® trademark registered in the European Union
OKPAY provides software plugins or modules compatible with the following ECommerce shopping carts:
- AShop V
- Comersus Cart
- ViArt Shop
- Wordpress - eShop
- Simpla CMS
USD, EUR, GBP, RUB, CHF, CZK, AUD, CAD, JPY, NOK, SEK, DKK, HRK, HUF, NZD, PLN, RON, TRY, ZAR
- OKPAY website
- OKPAY HTTPS API
- OKPAY IPN
- OKPAY Accepting Payments
- OKPAY Integration
- OKPAY Shopping carts and Applications Store