OKPAY is an international eWallet service and a shopping cart interface / payment processing service.
OKPAY offers a direct Bitcoin deposit feature which allows users to use Bitcoin crypto-currency as a funding option.
Users convert Bitcoin to USD/EUR/etc. currency.
Merchants accept Bitcoin crypto-currency payments with OKPAY on their website without special settings and software. Received payments are automatically exchanged to USD on eWallet.
Users and Merchants can withdraw money anyway, including OKPAY Mastercard debit card.
OKPAY System is working with the major BTC stock exchanges (MTGOX and BTC-E). Therefore, customers can exchange BTC not only in OKPAY but also via MTGOX and BTC-E as well as withdraw it after using OKPAY.
- Nov 2009 – company foundation
- Apr 2010 - launch of the integration system for online shops and internet businesses
- Dec 2010 - company has won online awards organized by the Australian forum on the Internet earnings CashFindForum.com in both nominations: «The best Payment System of 2010» & «The best Upcoming Project of 2010».
- Nov 2011 - OKPAY Company officially supporting Bitcoin e-currency deposits 
- Jan 2012 - OKPAY ® trademark registered in the European Union
OKPAY provides software plugins or modules compatible with the following ECommerce shopping carts:
- AShop V
- Comersus Cart
- ViArt Shop
- Wordpress - eShop
- Simpla CMS
- OKPAY website
- OKPAY HTTPS API
- OKPAY IPN
- OKPAY Accepting Payments
- OKPAY Integration
- OKPAY Shopping carts and Applications Store