Difference between revisions of "Escrow my Bits"
(Created page with "An escrow service that allows safe trading by securely holding buyer's funds in escrow until the terms of the sale are met. ==Fees== The service charges a 1% escrow fee whi...")
Revision as of 20:37, 4 December 2014
An escrow service that allows safe trading by securely holding buyer's funds in escrow until the terms of the sale are met.
The service charges a 1% escrow fee which includes potential dispute resolution.
Types of Escrow
Escrow my Bits offers 3 differnt types of escrow transactions:
- Regular escrow
- Funds are held by Escrow my Bits until the buyer releases the funds or a dispute is filed. If a dispute is filed the winner of the dispute receives the funds
- Regular escrow with a pegged exchange rate
- Funds are held in a Bitreserve card that Escrow my Bits controls
- Can choose from over 5 fiat currencies and assets
- Multi-signature escrow
- Funds are not held by Escrow my Bits but by a 2 of 3 multi-signature address
The site was launched on Septemeber 17th, 2014.
- BTCrow web site