Difference between revisions of "Bitcoin Blender"
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
* [http://.onionBitcoin Blender site] on tor
* [://.Bitcoin Blender] blog/news
* [://.bitcointalk.org] forum thread
Revision as of 00:01, 14 August 2014
Bitcoin Blender is an anonymous bitcoin mixing service launched in 2014. Its purpose is to help other people stay anonymous..
- A commission of 2% is taken on deposit.
- Minimum withdraw is 0.01 BTC.
- Coin control is used to make sure you are not receiving the same bitcoins as deposited.
- Possibility to do a test send of bitcoins, what it will do is go through and select what coins to send just like when normally withdrawing bitcoins but instead of sending any it will return with an answer if there are enough coins in the mixer to send clean coins to you or not. What you can do if the answer is negative is you wait a day and test again, depending on how much coins is going through the mixer at the time and how much you are trying to mix this can vary in time.
Caution: This service is operating anonymously. Use at your own discretion.