|Please start a new discussion by clicking here.|
Hi Firestorm, I appreciate your attempt at a compromise with Mining pool reward FAQ, but your edit is wrong for several reasons.
- You have left out important information about which there is no contention, such as the fact that PPS has high fees.
- You have kept a wrong piece of information, "... this method is disadvantageous ...", which as I explained is a myth.
- You have removed information which was contended but is very important.
I have requested that the page be deleted. Holy-Fire 19:07, 26 May 2011 (GMT)
- I don't agree that it should be deleted, it could be very helpful. I would like to collaborate with you and Luke to make a better FAQ, I never meant for my edit to be the final edit. --Firestorm 19:13, 26 May 2011 (GMT)
- Well, I've recreated it as a forum post so the information is still there.
- I know from the outside it may look like there are two points of view here, but (and you'll forgive me for my lack of false modesty) there really aren't - there are those who know what they're talking about, and those who don't. As you can see Luke-jr has ignored my solicitation for discussion and opted to go for an edit war. There's no way we can possibly resolve this, and frankly I prefer to just point people to a forum post which I know will contain accurate information. Holy-Fire 19:22, 26 May 2011 (GMT)