User:Gmaxwell/state of coinjoin
Research scratchpad for an article on the current state of CoinJoin
Existing coinjoin implementations:
- Joinmarket https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=919116.msg10096563
- Dark Wallet https://wiki.unsystem.net/index.php/DarkWallet/Alpha3
- CoinJumble https://github.com/chris-belcher/coinjumble
- CoinMux https://github.com/michaelgpearce/coinmux
- CoinShuffle https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=567625.0
- Andy's tool for bitcoin-qt: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=432121.0
- BC.i's electrum extension?
- whatever darkcoin is doing?!
Research progress: (coinshuffle paper, maaku's blindsig python, andy's stuff).
Related stuff: merge avoidance, are any wallets doing smart things to avoid cross linking? "stealth addresses"?
Please feel free to edit.