A Bitcoin mining pool using the PPLNS reward system to ensure fair rewards.
Rfcpool shut itself down on November 1st 2011.
- Transaction fees distributed to miners (1-2% increase in rewards)
- 0% fee
- Low stale rates
- Mining on port 80 if you're behind a firewall
- Comprehensive statistics on the website
- Rock solid, scalable servers
- SSL, Long Polling
- Extensive live API
- Custom pool management apps (Android phones, Windows, ...)
- 8-decimal precision payouts
- Auto payouts
- Idle worker alerts via email
- rfcpool web site