A miner that can work with memory underclocked to 300MHz and scans whole 232 nonce space.
This free, open-source software is available under the X11 license and was released by Bitcoin community members Jedi95 and CFSworks on April 25, 2011. In addition to connecting via RPC and RPC (long polling), this miner will connect via MultiMiner Protocol (MMP) which is used by the MultiMiner Server.
- phoenix windows binary (MD5 SUM: c726f05af3252ac2236201d10448953f)
- phoenix Linux source (MD5 SUM: 8d64ea9aff09d1224ea87e6949946946, SHA256: eeac28710ed8c6af51880f28eb3c2f5a7ced94d81b655b8db5ffa9139d7e1f7d)
- mhoenix-miner SVN repository
- phoenix-1.4.zip windows binary (MD5 SUM: c726f05af3252ac2236201d10448953f)
- phoenix-1.4.tar.bz2 Linux source (MD5 SUM: 8d64ea9aff09d1224ea87e6949946946)