See Decentralized Autonomous Corporation, on Bitcoin Magazine, and on bitsharestalk.
- Bitcoin, the first DAC?
- Bitcoin forks
- Ripple Labs is borderline ... they are a registered company and could be ordered to shutdown. The protocol is perhaps a DAC.
- Mastercoin, a DAC replacement for Forex, Shares, and much more. Later evolved into a ProtoShares competitor.
- ProtoShares, a meta DAC with the purpose of provding infrastructure for other DACs. It is composed of
- DomainShares, a DAC replacement for Namecoin
- BitShares, a competitor to Mastercoin (with much more limited feature set IMHO)
- Keyhotee, a DAC replacement for OpenID
- Other infrastructure components to follow... ?
- Mitosys - a DAC replacement for Bit-Message
- Colored Coins are working on defining themselves as a DAC ... I haven't seen a working business model yet.
- A social network - Monetizable Diaspora