Difference between revisions of "Guarda wallet"
(Guarda is a European company building an ecosystem of blockchain-related products.)
m (added category)
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|Line 119:||Line 126:|
Latest revision as of 13:09, 11 October 2019
- 1 Guarda
- 2 History
- 3 Description
- 4 Features
- 5 Guarda products and services:
- 5.1 Guarda Multi-Currency Web Wallet
- 5.2 Guarda Multicurrency Desktop Wallet
- 5.3 Guarda Mobile Multiсurrency Wallet
- 5.4 Shielded Guarda
- 5.5 Guarda Browser Extension
- 5.6 Guarda Token Generator
- 5.7 Guarda Web-based Exchange
- 5.8 Gurda Web-based Cryptocurrency Purchase
- 5.9 Guarda Interface for Hardware Wallets
- 6 Core Partners
- 7 Social Media
- 8 References
Guarda is a European company building an ecosystem of blockchain-related products. As a core product, Guarda has a custody-free multiplatform cryptocurrency wallet designed to store, manage, transfer and receive digital assets. Guarda Wallet currently supports over 45 most popular blockchains and their tokens (including BTC, BCH, BSV, ETH, ETC, Zcash, Ripple, NEO, EOS, DASH and more). Existing in Web, Desktop (Linux, Windows, MacOS), Mobile (iOS, Android) and Chrome Extension versions, the wallets are accessible from any device connected to the Internet.
Guarda has started in 2017 with the release of the first cryptocurrency wallet (Ethereum wallet for Android) which is referred to as official Android wallet on Ethereum Classic website. Soon after the company received a grant from Zcash foundation to develop an Android light wallet application for ZEC. Since then, Guarda has been focusing on developing the system of blockchain-related products and services: Multi-Currency Web Wallet, Multi-Currency Desktop Wallet Application, Multi-Currency Mobile Wallet, Browser Extension, Token Generator, Web-based Exchange, Web-based Cryptocurrency Purchase, etc.
Along with this work, Guarda is constantly expanding the range of supported coins and tokens. By now the number of coins exceeds 40, while the number of tokens is over 10000.
Guarda Wallet is non-custodial, therefore the user’s personal data or private keys are not stored by the company. The private key holder is the only person able to manage the savings. The company shows interest in cold storage technologies, for hardware wallets are known to significantly reduce risks while performing blockchain transactions. In 2019 Guarda integrated with Ledger API: Ledger Nano S device can be connected to Guarda Multicurrency Web-based Wallet for enhanced security along with Guarda signature interface.
- Support of 40+ blockchains and over 10,000 tokens
- Custody-free storage principle
- Multi-platform access
- User-friendly interface
- Accessibility from any device connected to the Internet
- Credit card cryptocurrency purchases
- Built-in cryptocurrency exchange
- Currency-specific features of supported blockchains
Guarda products and services:
Guarda Multi-Currency Web Wallet
Guarda Web wallet is a lightweight non-custodial cryptocurrency storage. It supports the most popular coins and their tokens including BTC, BCH, BSV, ETH, Ethereum-based tokens, ETC, Zcash, Ripple, NEO, EOS, DASH and more. All the currencies can be purchased within the wallet with a bank card. The Web wallet can be handled from any device connected to the Internet.
- Guarda Web wallet features
- Receiving and sending currencies
- Transaction history
- Built-in exchange
- Fiat purchases
- Importing and exporting private keys
- Wallet backup
- Secure encryption algorithm (AES)
Guarda Multicurrency Desktop Wallet
Guarda Desktop wallet has the same functionality as the Web version. The Desktop version is registration-free and non-custodial. The cryptocurrencies supported by the Desktop wallet can be stored, received, sent, bought and exchanged within the wallet. Guarda ensures the security and anonymity of all the operations. Guarda Desktop Wallet features are available on Linux, Windows or MacOS.
Guarda Mobile Multiсurrency Wallet
Guarda Mobile Wallet is a lightweight application aimed at eliminating the need of multiple cryptocurrency-related apps. A variety of crypto coins and token can be stored in the application. The users can exchange currencies within the wallet and make fast crypto transactions. The wallet and the transaction history can also be accessed on the Web and Desktop versions. This allows restoring the wallet, checking the transactions or managing coins from any reachable device. In case there is a need for backup, the data is synchronised on multiple devices.
With the help of Zcash Foundation, Guarda has created a lightweight, custody-free and completely open-source ZEC wallet supporting both t- and z-addresses.
Guarda Wallet team received Zcash Foundation Grant to create this wallet and make it open-source – hence, available to anyone. Shielded application went live on mainnet in June 2019. The wallet has been tested and improved together with Zcash community and core developers – all this work led to Shielded Guarda becoming the very first Mobile wallet fully dedicated to private ZEC transactions.
Shielded Guarda is a single-currency non-custodial wallet allowing securely storing, sending, receiving and exchanging Zcash ZEC both privately and transparently.
Guarda Browser Extension
- Guarda Browser Extension features:
- Smooth experience while working with DApps
- Built-in exchange
- Built-in fiat purchase
- 35 coins and over 10 000 tokens
- Complete functionality of a wallet (storing, exchanging, sending and receiving coins)
- Uniting crypto wallets with the key import
- The lowest fees for Cryptokitties
Guarda Token Generator
Guarda Token Generator makes ERC-20 tokens creation available for anyone. Guarda made sure the unique tokens can be deployed in just three steps. Once a token is created it is supported on Guarda Wallet. All the maintenance can be performed through Guarda as well. ERC-20 is the most common technical standard for Ethereum-based smart contracts. The smart contract is immutable after deployment and this is why all the parameters and functions are carefully checked by the Guarda team and specified in the code. The Token Generator tokens meet all the ERC-20 requirements and are completely secure. Guarda Web-based Exchange
Guarda Web-based Exchange
Guarda Web-based Exchange is registration-free limitless crypto swap service. The Exchange is an easy-to-use interface to convert the funds and store them securely in Guarda Mobile or Web wallets afterwards. The up-to-date cryptocurrency rate data allows users to make quick decisions when trading.
Gurda Web-based Cryptocurrency Purchase
Banking card purchases are available within Guarda Mobile wallet applications. Guarda Web service provides an easy-to-use interface for instant cryptocurrency purchase. Guarda Cryptocurrency Purchase service currently supports over 30 crypto coins in the Mobile Version and BTC on the website.
Guarda Interface for Hardware Wallets
Hardware wallets are known to significantly reduce risks while performing blockchain transactions. The USB-like devices are used to hold cryptocurrencies in a cold storage, so that nobody but the owner can access the private keys. Guarda Web Wallet is integrated with Ledger API. Ledger Nano S device can be connected to Guarda Multicurrency Web-based Wallet for enhanced security along with Guarda signature interface.
- Note: please, pay attention that Ledger supports only U2F browsers – Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Opera.
- ChangeNow. A beginner-friendly instant cryptocurrency exchange platform integrated into more than 10 cryptocurrency trading platforms, including Poloniex and Binance. It does not require account creation and process fast transactions for more than 150 cryptos as well as fiat-to-crypto purchases.
- CoinSwitch. The world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange platform with 300+ cryptocurrencies, altcoins and tokens, real-time charts, cryptocurrency prices, last 24 hours rankings, volume, market cap and supply details.
Cryptocurrency purchases are implemented in collaboration with Simplex.
- Simplex enables merchants to accept worldwide debit or credit card payments, with zero exposure to fraud chargeback risk.
- Guarda Twitter
- Guarda Facebook
- Guarda Telegram
- Guarda Reddit
- Guarda YouTube
- Guarda Github
- Guarda Medium