Some websites have bonus programs that allow you to earn bitcoins by doing things like taking surveys, trying apps, viewing advertisements, and making online purchases. Some of these websites have many of the same offers (but they give different payouts for participating in those offers).
Earning with Offers
- Free Digital Money Earn bitcoins by participating in sponsored offers. There are approximately 1000 offers available. Some offers are free and some require a purchase. Bitcoins are sent to you immediately after you participate in each offer.
- BitcoinGet Earn bitcoins for watching videos, completing tasks, and completing offers. No signup required. Just enter your Bitcoin address to start earning. No minimum payout. Payments are made daily to reduce transaction fees.
- Bitcoinreward Earn Bitcoins by completing simple tasks such as watching videos, checking search engine results and small surveys. Payouts range from 250 to 1,000,000 Satoshi (0.01 BTC) and users are paid every 24 hours for balances of 10,000 or more Satoshi. No sign-up is required, you get 1,000 Satoshi just for entering your Bitcoin address. They also offer a 50% referral scheme for life.
- CoinRebates Earn bitcoins for shopping at your favorite stores. Get between 1% and 20% of your purchase as "cash back" rewards paid exclusively in bitcoin.
- BTCsurveys.com Earn Bitcoin by answering fun and interactive surveys for popular brands. Get paid in Bitcoin per survey completion with earnings up to $8 per hour. BTCsurveys is open to users in 53 countries.
- Lolli Lolli is a rewards browser extension that gives you bitcoin when you shop at your favorite stores. Install the Lolli extension on your favorite browser. Shop the web. You'll be notified when you're on one of their partner stores. Earn bitcoin when you checkout using Lolli.
- Fold Get up to 20% cashback in bitcoin when you shop at Amazon, Uber, Target and many more. Shop with your credit card or digital wallet at retailers in-store or online. Earn cash back on eligible purchases, and spend your bitcoin rewards, save them for later or withdraw them to your personal wallet.
- Guide To Earning Free Bitcoin by TheBitcoinStrip — contains information about bonus programs and other free Bitcoin schemes.