Some websites have bonus programs that allow you to earn bitcoins by doing things like taking surveys, trying apps, viewing advertisements, and making online purchases. Some of these websites have many of the same offers (but they give different payouts for participating in those offers).
- Free Digital Money Earn bitcoins by participating in sponsored offers. There are approximately 1000 offers available. Some offers are free and some require a purchase. Bitcoins are sent to you immediately after you participate in each offer. No account is needed to participate in offers.
- BitcoinGet Earn bitcoins for watching videos, completing tasks, and completing offers. No signup required. Just enter your Bitcoin address to start earning. No minimum payout. Payments are made daily to reduce transaction fees.
- Bitcoinreward Earn Bitcoins by completing simple tasks such as watching videos, checking search engine results and small surveys. Payouts range from 250 to 1,000,000 Satoshi (0.01 BTC) and users are paid every 24 hours for balances of 10,000 or more Satoshi. No signup is required, you get 1,000 Satoshi just for entering your Bitcoin address. They also offer a 50% referal scheme for life.
- CoinRebates Earn bitcoins for shopping at your favorite stores. Get between 1% and 20% of your purchase as "cash back" rewards paid exclusively in bitcoin.
- Guide To Earning Free Bitcoin by TheBitcoinStrip — contains information about bonus programs and other free Bitcoin schemes.