A merge mining pool that allows mining bitcoins (BTC), Namecoin (NMC), ixcoin (IXC) and Devcoin (DVC). The pool originally started out as a PPS pool around January 28th 2012 but switched to the Double Geometric Method on May 1st, 2013  for bitcoin rewards. The merge mined coins kept the PPS payment method.
- 1.5% fee with Double geometric method  for bitcoin rewards.
- 2.5% fee with PPS method for merged mining rewards of Namecoin, Devcoin and ixcoin.
- Pays for orphan blocks
- Payout available as soon as a block is found for bitcoin and immediately a share is submitted for the merge mined coins. No waiting for 120 confirmations.
- Stratum support with merge mining
- IRC channel #mmpool on the freenode network
The Bitparking range of pools and exchanges originated when the operator started one of the first public bitcoin mining pools in October 2010 . After that pool was closed Bitparking opened as a BTC/NMC exchange on June 03, 2011 and followed with a Namecoin mining pool. Over the Bitparking's history it has operated exchanges and pools for ixcoin, i0coin, ppcoin, and others but they have since closed.
- Bitparking merge mining pool website
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=57148.msg1990982#msg1990982 Switch to Double Geometric Method
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=39497.0 Double Geometric Method
- http://bluishcoder.co.nz/bitcoin-pool/ Bitcoin Mining Pool
- Announcing Bitparking Namecoin Exchange!!