An open-source, python-based, wallet-management application for the Bitcoin network.
It is very resource-intensive and thus will not be usable by everyone. The beta version of the project is being crowdfunded.
Available for Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux.
Armory is licensed under the AGPL.
- Encrypted wallet (optional)
- Maintain offline wallets for 100% security from online attackers.
- Import addresses created with VanityGen or sweep funds from Casascius physical Bitcoins.
- Toggle between “Standard” and “Advanced” modes to guarantee an appropriate set of options and information.
- Ability to add "Watching-Only" Wallets
- Fragmented (M-of-N) Backups
- SecurePrint for all Backup Types
- Decentralized Multi-Signature "Lockboxes" (up to 7-of-7)
- Daemon/API for Services and Network Integration
- Message Signing
The Armory project was announced January 3rd, 2012.
- Amory Project page
- Armory project page on bitcointalk.org
- How to Setup a Armory Bitcoin Wallet for Windows, Mac, and Linux