From Bitcoin Wiki
Rollin.io is a cryptocurrency based provably fair (Bitcoin) dice game that people can play instantly and anonymously.
Bitcoin dice rules
- When you roll the dice, you will get a random number back from 0 to 99.
- Your mission is to predict if the random number will be higher or lower than the predicted number.
- Your prediction number must be between 0 and 99.
- Click "Roll Low" if you think the next roll will be smaller than your predicted number.
- Click "Roll High" if you think the next roll will be greater than your predicted number.
Bitcoin dice features
- Free bitcoins up to 20k satoshis!
- House edge between 0.8% and 1%.
- Weekly Caesars contest.
- Hall of legends.
- Level system.
- Deposit altcoins and play with bitcoins.
- Chat feature.
- Autobot feature.
- Provably fair.
- Affiliate program.