List of Forex markets
From Bitcoin Wiki
- 1Broker.com, Advanced forex and CFD trading. Bitcoin denominated account only.
- AvaTrade, allows you to trade in the USD/BTC instrument.
- Bit4x.com, Trade Forex market (including Gold and Silver) with Bitcoin denominated MetaTrader account (no fiat conversion)
- SimpleFX.com, Use BTC to trade forex, commodities, stocks, and more. MetaTrader compatible.
- BitcoinForex, trade bitcoin against USD and EUR with leverage in real time.
- Btc.sx, allows you to trade the USD/BTC currency pair without fiat. The platform allows leveraged trading and is in an FX style interface. It is the worlds first bitcoin only trading platform.
- Forex-Metal trade BTCUSD, BTCEUR with leverage. Deposits with credit cards or many other methods. Or deposit bitcoins to trade in other forex pairs via the MT4 platform.
- LiteForex, deposit and withdraw bitcoins to your LiteForex account.
- Nova FX Trading, allows bitcoin deposits and withdrawals when trading forex on its trading platform.
- Plus500, Was the first Forex company to allow Bitcoin trading on its platform.
- xCFD, allows you to deposit in BTC and trade in the USD/BTC instrument in addition to usual Forex/CFDs.