From Bitcoin Wiki
List of websites that offer Bitcoin Lottery
- Luckygames Built in lottery on all games! 1% edge Roulette, Dice and two other custom games. Bitcoin and over 25 other cryptocurrencies are supported. Built in exchange and real time affiliate system! Provably fair as well by math outside of control of the site owner. Verify your rolls!
- theBTClottery Blockchain Based lottery,(Not Provably Fair) Selects a wallet from past 7 days that's made a deposit and deposits 99% of the pool. Entries are 0.001 BTC
- FreeBitBox Classic free bitcoin lottery where you can play with registration, with progressive jackpot and several small prizes for every round. You can buy as many tickets as you want!
- pevpot A provably fair bitcoin lottery that draws every 1000 blocks (~7 days), with a return-to-player of over 100% (thanks to draw sponsors).
Crypto-Games Public random numbers draws twice per week. Buy as many tickets as you want! Three winners and 98.5% returned to the players!
- SatoshiLottery Daily BTC lottery with progressive prizes and Blockchain-based provably fair system
- 10XBTC.com Better-than-Provably fair, Zero-Trust Bitcoin lottery based on public random numbers draws every 5 minutes, play without registration, 3 hits gets 100 btc, 2 hits gets 10 btc and 1 hit gets 4 btc, also faucet at 2000 satoshis. Jackpots at 160 BTC
- YABTCL.com Provably fair Bitcoin lottery where you can play with or without registration, with progressive jackpots, pools where players can join tickets to have bigger chance of winning and investments. Jackpots at 109 BTC (2014-06-25)
- Bitcoinluck.com Best Bitcoin Lottery - Bet on the number from 1 to 10.000.000 and win the biggest prizes. No registration is needed. The drawing takes place each week on Friday and the prize pool is split between four winners.