Bitcoin Escrow Service
An escrow service allows safer payment by securely holding a buyer's coins in escrow until the terms of the sale are met and as a result the buyer releases payment to the seller. In most cases no dispute is filed and no 3rd party action is needed.
Warning: Please be careful with your money. When sending money to an escrow agent in a non-multisignature transaction, you are trusting that the operator will not abscond with your funds and that the operator maintains secure systems that protect against theft -- internal or external. Using multisignature transactions are currently more complex, and do not guarantee your funds protection, but they can be very useful for 2 party or 3 party escrow transactions
The service charges no fees for use.
Please do research into any escrow website and its previous history before depositing or sending any funds
- BTC-Asia.com - Secure Bitcoin Escrows Trusted and automated Bitcoin escrow service managed by BitcoinMalaysia.com.
- Coinbin Multi Signature Address Escrow An open source, browser based, multi signature address escrow service.
- Escrow my Bits Bitcoin escrow service that offers 4 types of escrow including the first ever escrow pegged to a fiat value.
- StrongCoin Wallet and Escrow Established in 2011 has an escrow service based on the BIP38 escrow proposal.
BTCrow.com - Bitcoin Escrow Service Longest running Bitcoin service est. June 23rd, 2011. Based in Australia.Bought by new owner, and currently closed
Please leave this list in alphabetical order
Escrow Services Directory
- Bitcoin Escrow Services A comprehensive and regularly updated list.