- This article is about the solo mining pool. For other uses, see Ckpool (disambiguation).
solo.ckpool.org is a solo mining pool implementation without the need to setup a local bitcoind.
solo.ckpool was started on the 31. August 2014 . For developers there is also a testnet implementation available.
Servers to use
- Stratum - Use for ALL stratum capable Bitcoin mining software
Miners closer to Europe please use one of:
If you use an incompatible rental service that refuses to work on port 3333 try the following:
If you have an asicminer tube/prisma, you can use a custom port 3335 (only accepts usernames without worker extensions) eg:
Set your username to your btcaddress with any or even no worker extension, and any password.
Note this is mining worthless testnet coins only! Also, you must be using a testnet bitcoin address on this edition.
- If you find a block, 99% of the 12.5 BTC + transaction fees get generated directly at your bitcoin address.
- 1% goes to the operator to operate the pool and contribute to further ckpool code development.
- If you find a block, 100% of the testnet coins + transaction fees get generated directly at your bitcoin address.
- No overheads of running a full bitcoin node
- Connected to high speed low latency bitcoin nodes for rapid block change notification and propagation.
- No transaction-free blocks due to the ultra-scaleable code which has miners on both new blocks and transactions concurrently.
- No registration required, no payment schemes, no pool operator wallets
- The miner remains anonymous apart from his BTC address.
How to run miners
cgminer -o stratum+tcp://solo.ckpool.org:3333 -u 1YOUROWNBITCOINADDRESS.0 -p x If you enter an invalid address you will be rejected.