- An easy service allowing you to sell your digital goods in a fully automated mode, with no human interference.
- Ideal for selling: software (registration codes), eBooks (passwords to encrypted eBooks), access codes to resume or dating sites and so on.
- To use it you need to register (no private info required) and to use customizable "pay with buttons" buttons provider by the service.
- No programming skills required, except for HTML copy-paste.
How It Works
- User provides sufficient number of Bitcoin addresses. A number that is required depends on the expected sales volume.
- User provides registration info for each product.
- A customizable "Pay with Bitcoins" button (or a text link) is placed at user's web site. The Snowcron site has a button generator to make task easier.
- When a customer clicks the "buy" button, he is asked to provide an e.mail address, and then receives a Bitcoin address (one from the list provided by the user of a service).
- Once payment to that address is confirmed, Snowcron sends an e.mail with the purchase information to a customer's e.mail.
- Payments are performed to user provided addresses, therefore, stealing from Snowcron is not possible.
- A typical code for Snowcron button is plain HTML and can be customized in any text editor:
<img src="https://snowcron.com/images/bitcoin_btn.png" border="0"></a>