Poolin Wallet is a blockchain-based wallet that supports multi-cryptocurrency custody and provides various types of financial investment products, available for Android, iOS.
- Based on the high-performance, distributed decentralized blockchain network Mixin Network.
- Double transport layer encryption to prevent man-in-the-middle attacks such as CDN and cloud service providers.
- Encryption mechanism of FIPS140-2 Level3 or CC EAL 4+ above.
- The professional investment research team:
- Core members from expert fund management institutions, securities companies, and investment banks.
- With an average working experience of more than 10 years, possessed profound industry experience in crypto assets investment.
- Own industry-leading research capabilities and the global vision.
- Backed by global financial institutions:
- THREE ARROWS CAPITAL
- Wallet: Dozens of crypto custody and multiple address creation are supported.
- Basic Functions: Deposit, Send and Transfer
- Loan: Flexi-term loan and fixed-term loan with adjustable LTV.
- Saving: Flexi Earn, Fixed Earn, structured earn, and DeFi.
- Leverage: Flexible leverage from 1x-3x for the long and short positions available with up to 90% liquidation risk rate.
- Put Options: Obtain rights to hedge against BTC/ETH downside risk with multiple maturity and strike price available.
- Mutual Wallet: Convenient for multiple people to co-manage the same account assets.
- Standardized Mining: Provide mining service from mining rigs purchasing, hosting to the operation of a mining pool with one click.
- MARS Project: Purchase and stake the decentralized and standardized hashrate certificates pBTC35A/pETH18C to earn BTC/ETH PoW mining yields and governance token MARS rewards.
The Poolin Wallet was launched in December 2019 by the POOLIN TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD. which is headquartered in Singapore with offices worldwide.