A mining pool.
This pool started out using a proportional reward system (your shares / total shares for the round) x (50BTC + transaction fees included in block)= % share of the rewards.
- On August 07 2011 the Score-Based reward distribution system was introduced.
- On September 03 2011 switched to SMPPS reward system.
- On January 20 2012 switched to RSMPPS reward system.
- RSMPPS: not "hoppable" and low-variance reward distribution system
- Fee free
- Payout after 120 confirmations.
- Automatic script runs every 10 minutes
- Email notification of workers shutdown
- Detailed statistics
- JSON and WebSocket statistics export