Original Bitcoin client
As the Satoshi client or the Satoshi code is denoted the bitcoin-application called bitcoind resp. bitcoin-client resp. bitcoin-qt.
- In the most widest sense:
- All releases of bitcoin-x.y.z (starting 2009) and future official releases of the bitcoin-developper community.
- In the narrow sense:
- Only the bitcoin releases up to version 0.3.19 which Satoshi Nakamoto himself was chief and main developer. He retired afterwards (end of 2009) completely from this project.
- Original Satoshi clients:
- Only the bitcoin releases 0.1.0 up to 0.1.5 which where Windows 2000 / Windows NT and Windows XP only supporting. (The next bitcoin release 0.2.0 from Dec 2009, nearly a year, later starts to support Linux)