OfflineAddress.com can be used to generate offline Bitcoin addresses with maximum possible entropy (making them as secure as possible). Private keys used to generate addresses are constructed from truly random numbers provided from user's mouse movements.
Generated addresses can be printed and used as paper wallets or for secure offline storage.
Motivation and security
- Easy to use service capable of providing maximum security for non-technical users.
- Service is capable of producing private keys with maximum entropy.
- Runs only in user's browser and never sends private keys to the internet.
- Service can be used offline and always warns the user if he's attempting to generate Bitcoin addresses while being connected to the internet.
- Hints how to be even more secure can be found here