Escrow my Bits
An escrow service that allows safe trading by securely holding buyer's funds in escrow until the terms of the sale are met.
The service charges a 1% escrow fee which includes potential dispute resolution.
Types of Escrow
Escrow my Bits offers 3 differnt types of escrow transactions:
- Regular escrow
- Funds are held by Escrow my Bits until the buyer releases the funds or a dispute is filed. If a dispute is filed the winner of the dispute receives the funds
- Regular escrow with a pegged exchange rate
- Funds are held in a Bitreserve card that Escrow my Bits controls
- Can choose from over 5 fiat currencies and assets
- Multi-signature escrow
- Funds are not held by Escrow my Bits but by a 2 of 3 multi-signature address
The site was launched on Septemeber 17th, 2014.
- Escrow my Bits web site