Eligius, also sometimes referred to as Éloi or "Luke-Jr's pool", is a mining pool.
To use it, a miner merely needs to be directed to pool.bitcoin.dashjr.org on port 8337, with the username set to a valid bitcoin address (which receives the payout). No registration is needed.
Donation address: 1RNUbHZwo2PmrEQiuX5ascLEXmtcFpooL
- Pool keeps all transaction fees to itself, plus 0.00000001 BTC per second since last-found block (currently this works out to about 0.0003%, and gets smaller with more miners in the pool).
- Remaining reward is divided equally among ALL shares contributed since its last-found block.
- When a block is found, the miner is paid for that block immediately as a Generated transaction, but only if his total balance is over 1 BTC (to help the recipient avoid transaction fees).
- If a block is orphaned, its shares become part of the next block's reward distribution.
- No registration. Just send username with the address you want payouts to (password can be anything).
- Will only include transactions in its blocks if the sender pays a fee of at least 0.00004096 BTC per 512 bytes.
Eligius was announced on April 27, 2011. At the time the service was operated without a name, paying out even tiny coins immediately.
Please be sure to pass a valid address as your username. Incorrect usernames are silently ignored and earnings are kept by the pool.
- poclbm: poclbm.exe -d1 --host=pool.bitcoin.dashjr.org --port=8337 --user=YourAddress --pass=x
- phoenix: phoenix.exe -u http://YourAddress:email@example.com:8337 -k poclbm DEVICE=0 VECTORS BFI_INT* FASTLOOP AGGRESSION=6
- DiabloMiner: java -cp target\libs\*;target\DiabloMiner-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar -Djava.library.path=target\libs\natives\windows com.diablominer.DiabloMiner.DiabloMiner -u YourAddress -p x -o pool.bitcoin.dashjr.org -r 8337 -g 5
- ufasoft: bitcoin-miner.exe -a 5 -o http://pool.bitcoin.dashjr.org:8337 -u YourAddress -p x
- Total pool hashrate (estimate)
- Pool balances, including payout for the currently-in-progress block
- Actual generation payout for the current block