Difference between revisions of "Earning bitcoins"
(Categorised each affiliate program for easier review)
Revision as of 13:22, 26 January 2014
These websites have bonus programs that allow you to earn bitcoins by doing things like taking surveys, answering questions, trying apps, viewing advertisements, referring others to the website, and making purchases at other websites. Some of these have many of the same offers (but they give different payouts for participating in those offers).
AvaTrade – Forex trading for Bitcoins. Payouts start at $100 CPA. Revenue share plans also available. Not available in the US.
Plus500 – Forex trading for Bitcoins and Litecoins. The highest CPA payouts in Bitcoin Forex. Can reach up to $500 per active user. Not available in the US.
eToro – Social trading platform for Bitcoin investments. Receive up to $200 CPA. Not available in the US.
Markets.com – Forex trading for Bitcoins. CPA is calculated on a case by case basis – default CPA is $150.
VirWox – Allows you to buy Bitcoins with Paypal or a credit card through the use of a simple workaround. Receive 20% of the commissions taken by VirWox.
Cavirtex – Canada’s Bitcoin exchange. CaVirtex affiliates will earn 30% of Net Revenue from each trader they register in the trader’s first year of trading and 15% of Net Revenue in each succeeding year.
Coins-e - Refer users to Coins-E and earn 10% of the trade fee on every trade the user executes. Referral payments are made once every 3 days.
Bitcoin.de – Germany’s leading Bitcoin market place. You get 10% provison of the marketplace fee, which is charged from the referred user.
Buy Bitcoins services
Coinmama – Buy bitcoins with a credit card or with Western Union. Receive 5% of the amount purchased by your referred customer.
Local Bitcoins – Buy Bitcoins from a person near your physical location. Earn 20% from the commissions taken form each user (up to 40%).
Coinbase – The leading program for US residents seeking to buy Bitcoins. Receive $5 when your referred customer purchases $100 or more.
Bitcoinera.net Bitcoin investments. Earn bitcoins by referring new investors to Bitcoinera.net, earn 2% monthly of the money your referrals deposit (1% and 0.5% for 2nd and 3rd tier referrals)
BitMillions - Bitcoin Lottery Earn bitcoins by sharing your custom affiliate betting address. Earn 20% of house fees for life. Our affiliate program uses a 60 days cookie. Affiliate earnings will be paid btw 1 and 5 blocks, expect real time winnings! Earning are sent without deducting any transaction fee! Banners provided for affiliates. More info at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=155027.0
RoyalBitcoin Earn bitcoins by sharing your custom affiliate betting address. Affiliates earn 1% of the total volume of bets that are placed through their addresses. Payments are made daily in BTC. No minimums or maximums, 1% is paid regardless of whether players have won or lost.
BTC-Asia - Secure Bitcoin Escrows Earn bitcoins by sharing your affiliate links. Become an affiliate and share 30% of our escrow transaction fees for each completed transaction you refer to us. Banners provided for affiliates. More info at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237121.0
BitVisitor – Pay users to visit websites. There’s a 50% revenue share lifetime model.
EarnFreeBitcoins Similar to Bitvisitor, you earn bitcoins for visiting websites. No signup, but you must visit each website for the specified period of time, and also enter a captcha in order to receive payment. Payments are queued to reduce transaction fees.
CPAnova Earn bitcoins by monetizing your premium content, such as videos, pictures, blogs. One of the first fully-featured CPA affiliate network to offer bitcoin payouts. They currently only offer link-locking, but they plan to offer site-locking and virtual-currency tools in the near future. The referral programme offers permanent 5% commissions on affiliates who sign up from your referral link.
Seals With Clubs – Play Bitcoin poker. Earn revenue share from house rake.
Satoshi Bet – Bitcoin casion. Earn 25% of house edge of all bets made.
Satoshi36 Bitcoin lottery Get bitcoins by referring new people to Satoshi36. Enter your bitcoin adress to generate the unique url. You will get 50% of lottery profit from every winning player, who visits the site via your url.
StrikeSapphire Casino StrikeSapphire offers professional affiliates up to 35% revenue shares. Affiliates are paid through their StrikeSapphire casino account. The program is only available outside the US. Affiliates are approved individually. To qualify, prospective affiliates must email help (at) StrikeSapphire.com.
Satoshi Aces Affiliates Earn upto .045% of the total turnover of all bets from reffered players (25% of the 1.8% house edge). Real-time stats are available through the partner login in the footer link, allowing you to follow numbers of unique deposits, turnover and live earnings from your players.
Cex.io – The first commodity exchange, where you can trade mining facilities for a price set by supply and demand. Cex.io is the cutting edge market for Bitcoin priced and fully maintained GHashes. Receive 3& of your referred user’s GH/s balance.
NameCheap – One of the leading domain registers which accepts Bitcoins. Earn 15% from a new customer’s purchase. Payout occur 30 days after purchase.
Additional Affiliate Program Resources
99 Affiliates - A blog about Bitcoin affiliate programs. Includes real live use cases and conversion data.
- BitBucks Earn bitcoins by filling out surveys and participating in promotional offers. Roughly 2000+ offers available worldwide: most are free but some require minor deposits (however the bitcoin-payout is usually comparatively larger than the deposit). Some offers require Facebook authentication [no personal information is collected]. The referral system pays 10% commissions on all earnings made by users who use your referral-link. No account is needed and you can earn bitcoins from any computer, phone or tablet.
- BitcoinGet Earn bitcoins for watching videos, completing tasks, and completing offers. No signup required. Just enter your Bitcoin address to start earning. No minimum payout. Payments are made daily to reduce transaction fees.
- Free Digital Money Earn bitcoins by participating in sponsored offers. There are approximately 1000 offers available. Some offers are free and some require a purchase. Bitcoins are sent to you immediately after you participate in each offer. No account is needed to participate in offers.
- iWantFreeBitCoins Earn bitcoins by participating in sponsored offers. There are approximately 700 offers available. Some offers are free and some require a purchase. You receive a currency called BitPoints added to your balance immediately after you participate in each offer. Your BitPoints can be converted to bitcoins when you request a payout, which will be processed the following Wednesday or Sunday. The referral program pays 25% of everything earned by each user you refer. An account is needed to participate in offers.
- Rugatu Q&A Get bitcoins by answering questions that other members have posted. A great way to do some freelancing job if you have an area of expertise and help support the bitcoin community. Sometimes higher value bounties are posted for programmers or media artists. You can login with your existing google, facebook, yahoo or openid account.
- TryBTC Features interactive tutorials in which users are given a small amount of Bitcoin to send to charitable causes and share with friends. In the process they are taught about concepts such as wallets, addresses, transactions, and the Bitcoin Blockchain. You get to keep up to 5 cents in BTC at the end.
- BtcNews.nl Similar to BitcoinGet. Earn bitcoins by filling out surveys and participating in promotional offers. Roughly 2000+ offers available worldwide: all are free. The referral system pays 10% commissions on all earnings made by users who use your referral-link. No account is needed and you can earn bitcoins from any computer, phone or tablet. At the moment the language is only in Dutch, but all worldwide users can participate when understanding the structure of the page.
Find more bonus programs
- BonusBitcoin List A list of bitcoin bonus offers. Updated almost every day.