Difference between revisions of "Cpu Miner"
(→Algorithms: update list to match current release, 0.3.3)
Revision as of 04:50, 31 December 2010
This page is a stub. Help by expanding it.cpu-miner is a Bitcoin cpu miner created by jgarzik. It receives work through the standard JSON-RPC 'getwork' command, and supports several algorithms for doing encryption required to build a block.
- c: Linux kernel (but not restricted to Linux) implementation of SHA256.
- 4way: 128-bit SSE2 optimizations which are already available as a compile-time option on the classic Bitcoin client.
- via: Implementation of the Padlock encryption optimizations on VIA CPUs.
- cryptopp: C/C++ Implementation from the Crypto++ library.
- cryptopp_asm32: 32-bit assembly implementation from the Crypto++ library.