- Issue you own coins
Anybody can issue their own coins. It only takes a single Bitcoin transaction. The only fee you have to pay is the Bitcoin transaction fee (which can be zero), which makes Colorcore much more efficient than alternatives like XCP (about $20 to issue an asset). Also, you don't need to buy any intermediary coin (like XCP) since colored coins work directly on top of Bitcoin.
- Send and receive assets
Use your address to receive assets from other people. You can also send assets, again for the price of a standard Bitcoin transaction.
- Manage crowdfunding campaigns
Finally a way to manage a truly decentralized crowdfuding campaign. You don't have to trust a complex and limited exchange protocol, the "distribute" feature creates standard Bitcoin transactions. There is no magic behind it.
- Coinprism launches Colorcore, an open source colored coin wallet compatible with open assets and Coinprism: September 2nd 2014 
- Coinprism Official website
- Coinprism.info Blockchain explorer & asset directory
- Coinprism Support Center Support Center
- Coinprism Developer Forum Official Developer Forum
- Coinprism API Coinprism API documentation
- Open Assets protocol
- Coinprism Blog Official Blog
- Coinprism on BitcoinTalk BitcoinTalk
- Contact the coinprism team Contact
- @Coinprism Twitter
- Coinprism on Facebook Facebook page
- Coinprism on Google+ Google+ page
- Coinprism on Reddit Coinprism subreddit
- Crunchbase profile Crunchbase