Coinprism.info is a Bitcoin and Colored Coins web block chain browser. It has all the functions of any blockchain explorer (show any transaction or block in the blockchain), but it also shows Colored Coins transactions.
Colored coins allow you to store assets on the Bitcoin blockchain. There are many interesting applications to colored coin. You could have an IPO on the blockchain by issuing shares as a colored coins, and send them to your shareholders. The shares can then be traded almost instantaneously and for free through the Bitcoin blockchain. You could have smart properties represented by colored coins. You could store your house on the blockchain by issuing a single coin, then the ownership of the house can be transferred with a simple Bitcoin transaction.
The block explorer shows details about: - All bitcoin and colored coin Transactions - All bitcoin addresses - All bitcoin blocks
The Coinprism Asset directory lists the top colored coin assets created with the Open Assets protocol. For each of these assets, you can find the color address (issuing address) and the number of transactions. If you then go to the asset profile, you'll be able to see the list of coin holders and the amount they each own of that particular asset.
Coinprism is implementing the Open Assets protocol. In the Coinprism.info block explorer you will find assets which were issued and sent with the Open Assets protocol.
- Launch of the colored coin web wallet Coinprism
- Launch of the colored coin blockchain explorer: August 2nd 2014
- Launch of the colored coin assets directory: August 2nd 2014
- Coinprism Web Wallet website
- Coinprism.info Blockchain explorer & asset directory
- Coinprism Support Center Support Center
- Coinprism Developer Forum Official Developer Forum
- Coinprism API Coinprism API documentation
- Open Assets protocol
- Coinprism Blog Official Blog
- Coinprism on BitcoinTalk BitcoinTalk
- Contact the coinprism team Contact
- @Coinprism Twitter
- Coinprism on Facebook Facebook page
- Coinprism on Google+ Google+ page
- Coinprism on Reddit Coinprism subreddit
- Crunchbase profile Crunchbase