These websites have bonus programs that allow you to earn bitcoins by doing things like taking surveys, answering questions, trying apps, viewing advertisements, referring others to the website, and making purchases at other websites. Some of these have many of the same offers (but they give different payouts for participating in those offers).
- Free Digital Money Earn bitcoins by participating in sponsored offers. There are approximately 1000 offers available. Some offers are free and some require a purchase. Bitcoins are sent to you immediately after you participate in each offer. No account is needed to participate in offers.
- iWantFreeBitCoins Earn bitcoins by participating in sponsored offers. There are approximately 700 offers available. Some offers are free and some require a purchase. You receive a currency called BitPoints added to your balance immediately after you participate in each offer. Your BitPoints can be converted to bitcoins when you request a payout, which will be processed the following Wednesday or Sunday. The referral program pays 25% of everything earned by each user you refer. An account is needed to participate in offers.
- Rugatu Q&A Get bitcoins by answering questions that other members have posted. A great way to do some freelancing job if you have an area of expertise and help support the bitcoin community. Sometimes higher value bounties are posted for programmers or media artists. You can login with your existing google, facebook, yahoo or openid account.
- BitcoinGet Earn bitcoins for watching videos, completing tasks, and completing offers. No signup required. Just enter your Bitcoin address to start earning. No minimum payout. Payments are made daily to reduce transaction fees.
- BitBucks Earn bitcoins by filling out surveys and participating in promotional offers. Roughly 2000+ offers available worldwide: most are free but some require minor deposits (however the bitcoin-payout is usually comparatively larger than the deposit). Some offers require Facebook authentication [no personal information is collected]. The referral system pays 10% commissions on all earnings made by users who use your referral-link. No account is needed and you can earn bitcoins from any computer, phone or tablet.
- TryBTC Features interactive tutorials in which users are given a small amount of Bitcoin to send to charitable causes and share with friends. In the process they are taught about concepts such as wallets, addresses, transactions, and the Bitcoin Blockchain. You get to keep up to 5 cents in BTC at the end.
- BtcNews.nl Similar to BitcoinGet. Earn bitcoins by filling out surveys and participating in promotional offers. Roughly 2000+ offers available worldwide: all are free. The referral system pays 10% commissions on all earnings made by users who use your referral-link. No account is needed and you can earn bitcoins from any computer, phone or tablet. At the moment the language is only in Dutch, but all worldwide users can participate when understanding the structure of the page.
- Bitalo.com - Secure online wallet and exchange Earn 5 USD of free bitcoins simply by signing up and get a verified account or by referring new users.
- Bitcoinreward Earn Bitcoins by completing simple tasks such as watching videos, checking search engine results and small surveys. Payouts range from 250 to 1,000,000 Satoshi (0.01 BTC) and users are paid every 24 hours for balances of 10,000 or more Satoshi. No signup is required, you get 1,000 Satoshi just for entering your Bitcoin address. They also offer a 50% referal scheme for life.
- GoUrl Bitcoin Payment Gateway - 0.50% Lifetime from each cryptocoin payment made by users through GoUrl.io Payment Gateway for Web Developers who use GoUrl Payment Gateway in their php scripts/web applications
- BonusBitcoin List A list of bitcoin bonus offers. Updated almost every day.